The is the web log for Jon Ryan - the personality behind the hardly listened to and barely worthwhile Jon Ryan Radio Show, heard from the months of September through May on WPRB in Princeton, New Jersey and the surrounding area.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Success?!

Wow.

Yesterday saw the most visitors to WPRB.com in a 24-hour period since January of this year. Whether or not I had anything to do with that is infinitely unclear, but, since I am who I am, I'll take credit for it an demand an immediate restructuring of my contract.

In related news, 2-5 PM remain WPRB.com's "primetime."

Again, all of this stuff might just be a series of statistical anomalies... But we'll see next week, I suppose.

Thanks to all that listened in. We've got more goodies coming your way...

~Jon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home